Frequently Asked Questions
Our typical customer is just like you. They want to sell a house quickly, to a trusted home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their schedule.
Some of the reasons our customers sell to us include the following:
- They need to sell an inherited property quickly.
- They want to unload a rental property with problem renters
- They are relocating or transfering jobs
- They are going through a divorce
- They are falling behind on mortgage payments and facing a possible foreclosure
- They don’t want to to deal with a structural or repair issues
- They are simply moving but don’t want the hassle of fixing repairs, painting, or cleaning
- Anything else you could think of
We buy ALMOST any house regardless of condition.
This can include any of the types of homes below:
- Houses with serious structural issues such as foundation, roof, plumbing or electrical problems.
- Houses located in high- crime neighborhoods or ones that are not desired
- Houses that are located in flood plain or in areas prone to the effects of weather
- Houses with high interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with incredibly high payments or balances
- Houses that are associated with bad memories for the homeowner including divorce, death, or tragedy
- Houses for which the homeowners are not satisfied with. Examples include the house being too big or too small
We’d still like to hear from you. Our buyers are interested in any houses that might be good investments, regardless of condition. Whether your house needs a lot of work or just a little, call us.
Our offers are backed by years of real estate experience and a proprietary formula that allows us to calculate the current and post-renovation value of your home.
A few factors include the following:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
- The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs
We buy condos, townhouses, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, and even some commercial properties as well.
Visiting your home and making a cash offer entails absolutely no obligation on your part. We’re more than happy to visit your house, answer your questions, and make an offer. There’s no obligation. You’re free to either accept or decline the offer.
Yes! While homeowners can work directly with us, we know that many want the support of a trusted agent throughout their journey. Not only does our contract accommodate working with sellers’ agents, we welcome the opportunity to partner with them.
Of course! We’re always happy to answer any questions you might have about We Love Dallas Homes. Just send us your question via our contact form or call us at 469- 335-9500 to speak with us personally.